The whole team of Xenometrix wishes you a relaxing and wonderful Summer Break!
We are here and work for you all summer long - Feel free to contact us with questions or projects.
- Environmental risk assessment - endocrine disruptor chemicals
Detection of estrogenic and androgenic compounds (EDCs) with agonistic or antagonistic activity: In vitro test kit XenoScreen XL YES YAS
- GLP services for environmental risk assessment
New analytical services:
- Miniaturized Ames agar plate test with miniaturized in vitro,
- Micronucleus assay including mode of action
- Now available - Ames MPF Penta 2
- S9 cofactor kit - for Ames MPF assays but not only
We are improving our shipping service and on-site management of our stock
within the EU:
- We have partnered with Glatt GmbH, Lörrach, specialized in logistics and
pharmaceuticals to offer overall quality of stock holding
- After an initial experience we ship all our products from the external
- Having the warehouse in the EU allows us to offer shorter travel times and
better shipping prices
We continue working hard to improve our services, products and to provide
excellent customer support.
- Profit from a short turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
- Economize your test compound: 40 mg
- Decrease costs: 3-fold lower price as compared to regular MNT
- Including telomere and centromere staining in micronuclei
- Identify the genotoxic mode of action: clear discrimination of Aneugens and Clastogens
- Human cell-based model: lymphocytes in whole blood
Miniaturized Ames MPF Test - most convenient model for automation
- Automate your Ames test with EpimotionTM and reduce hands on time
- Let a remote pipettor transfer the liquids from 96-well sample plate to 24-well and 384-well plates
- Miniaturize your Ames Test with Ames MPF, the most convenient model for automation
- Reduce test compound quantity, S9 and plastic waste
- Automate Reading and Archiving Results with Metafer and reduce hands on time!
- Metafer scans specimen of various sizes, uses many different contrasting methods and magnifications
- Modularity allows applications for cytogenetics, hematology, pathology, toxicology, microbiology