Specialty Genotoxicity and Mutagenicity Service Analytics
Treat and Wash Ames Test Service for specific compounds like antibiotics, proteins, aminoacid mixtures including His or Trp, antibodies
Service with different Ames Tests - Screeninig of test compounds with Ames MPFTM miniaturized Assay with 10 mg test compound per strain as well as Ames agar plate GLP Assay in compliance with OECD 471, REACH.
Screening or batch testing for genotoxic impurities in pharmaceutical compounds. Impurities can be generated in the manufacturing process. It is important to discriminate between compound and possible genotoxic impurities.
GammaH2AX and pH3 assays as an early predictor for simultaneous multiple information on aneugenic and clastogenic compounds. cytotoxicity:
- Detection of phosphorylated histone ɣH2AX as global indicator of genotoxicity
- Detection of phosphorylation of histoneH3, a biomarker of aneugenic compounds.
- Identification of mode of action: aneugenic, direct clastogenic or bioactivated clastogenic compound
- Simultaneous measurement of cytotoxicity
- Higher sensitivity as compared to Micronucleus Assay
- Wide range of human cell lines,
- Assay with a few mgs on 96well plate format
- Innovative technology to analyze chromosome structure.
- Shortened Telomere size as indicator of toxicity (see publications)
- Clinial Studies : Excellent marker for characterisation of selected persons or for personalized medicine, e.g. resistance to chemotherapy due to telomere size
- Micronucleus Assay with TK6 cells or blood lymhocytes according to OECD under GLP
- Simultaneous and immediate discrimination between Clastogens and Aneugens
- Clear Results - No more results in the grey zone
- Translation of Assay in other cell models
- Chromosome Aberration Test service according to OECD 473 on human blood with DAPI staining or mFISH plus telomere and centromere staining